A long time favorite for people who like to go fast on pavement, the Rail is our wind cheating rim brake wheel. It's 55mm deep, 18mm internal/25mm external wide, tubeless ready, and has a grooved brake track for better braking. Still phenomenally manageable in cross winds. Ideally paired with a true 25mm tire (GP5000 25, Pro One 25) for best aerodynamics and rolling resistance balance, but works great with anything from 23mm to 35mm. Carbon-specific brake pads included. Carbon rim brake braking has come a long way in the past decade, and Rails will provide excellent all conditions braking in "normal" flat to rolling terrain. We do not recommend Rails or any other carbon clinchers for use in mountainous territory with continuous demand for heavy braking.
- Depth: 55mm
- Internal width: 18mm
- External width: 25mm
- Weight: 515g
- Bitex RAF12/RAR12 hubs are lightweight, high quality, durable hubs. Spec'd with Enduro bearings (the same as White Industries and Industry 9 use), they build into fast, long lasting wheels.
- White Industries' T11 hubs have been our go-to rim brake hubs for as long as we can remember. Made in the USA from US-sourced 6061 T-6 aluminum, they feature a titanium freehub body that will last more miles than you will. Available in SRAM/Shimano and XDR drive.
- Lacing: 20/24
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray, black
- Nipples: Brass, black
- Hubs: Black
- Wheelset with Bitex hubs: 1563g*
- Wheelset with White Industries hubs: 1612g*
*Excluding rim tape, tubeless valves, QRs.
- Recommended tire width: 23mm - 32mm
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 200 pounds
- Rims have a matte finish
- Non-removable November logo in stealth black
- Black hubs, spokes, nipples
Customize this wheel with different hubs, drillings and color options. Custom wheels include a $100 custom upcharge (plus additional component expenses if applicable) and typically have longer lead times.