Warranty & crash replacement.
Our products are designed and constructed using high quality engineering, materials, techniques and quality controls. Should any November product prove deficient in materials or workmanship, we will do our absolute best to correct the issue. Original purchasers enjoy warranty coverage under the following periods and limitations:
- Alloy and aftermarket rims are covered according to the rim manufacturer's warranty terms.
- GX24, GOAT28, RCG36, Cafe Racer, Rail 55, Rail 25, and HotFoot wheels and rims sold after 11/1/19 are covered by a 5 year warranty. Wheels and rims sold prior to that are covered by a 2 year warranty.
- Hubs are covered according to the hub manufacturer's warranty terms.
- All other components are covered by their manufacturer's warranty.
- Damage to November wheelsets which is deemed to have occurred due to exceeding the Rider Weight Limit voids the warranty.
These warranties cover only defects in materials and workmanship. No warranty against normal wear and tear, mishandling, crashing, impact damage, unintended usage, or exceptional events is expressed or implied. Cosmetic imperfections which do not affect product performance or durability are excluded. This warranty covers only the parts in question and does not cover further damage or loss of use. No claims of fitness of use are expressed or implied. This warranty only covers the original purchaser.
Original owners are eligible for Crash Replacement during the first two years of wheel ownership. November carbon rims will be replaced for a fixed $500 per wheel charge. Alloy rims are covered by a 2 year crash replacement policy at a fixed rate of $300. Hubs, spokes, and nipples will be assessed on a case by case basis and may incur additional repair or replacement charges. As products are frequently updated and models change, we cannot guarantee exact matches to originally supplied products, the closest available match will be provided. All products replaced under crash replacement or other reduced price accommodations are covered by a one year warranty. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
All warranty claims must be initiated by contacting November. Costs of shipment are the responsibility of the purchaser. If the claim is found to be valid, November will repair or replace the warranted item at our sole discretion.
The warranty terms listed here went into effect in June 2013. Warranty information on products purchased prior to June 2013 may be different.