Warranty & crash replacement.
Our products are designed and constructed using high quality engineering, materials, techniques and quality controls. Should any November product prove deficient in materials or workmanship, we will do our absolute best to correct the issue. Original purchasers enjoy warranty coverage under the following periods and limitations:
- Timoneria frames and forks are covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Alloy rims are covered according to the rim manufacturer's warranty terms.
- Hubs are covered according to the hub manufacturer's warranty terms. Nimbus Ti hubs are covered for 2 years from date of purchase.
- All other components are covered by their manufacturer's warranty.
- Damage to November wheelsets which is deemed to have occurred due to exceeding the Rider Weight Limit voids the warranty.
These warranties cover only defects in materials and workmanship. No warranty against normal wear and tear, mishandling, crashing, impact damage, unintended usage, or exceptional events is expressed or implied. Cosmetic imperfections which do not affect product performance or durability are excluded. This warranty covers only the parts in question and does not cover further damage or loss of use. No claims of fitness of use are expressed or implied. This warranty only covers the original purchaser.
Customers are eligible for Crash Replacement during the first two years of wheel ownership. Please see Crash Replacement section in the store for details and costs. Warranty-type issues with wheels that happen outside of applicable warranty coverage period are eligible for Crash Replacement for the product's lifetime. All products replaced under crash replacement or other reduced price accommodations are covered by a one year warranty.
All warranty claims must be initiated by contacting November. Costs of shipment are the responsibility of the purchaser. If the claim is found to be valid, November will repair or replace the warranted item at our sole discretion.
The warranty terms listed here went into effect in June 2013. Warranty information on products purchased prior to June 2013 may be different.