Secretly wish you could ride your mountain bike every day? For us it's not even a secret. Hotfoot wheels help you maximize your time on your favorite bike.
Hotfoot wheels, like all November wheels, are based on an intense, exhaustive and exhausting build process that ensures they're ready to go when you pull them out of the box and that they stay that way for many many many many (many) hours of use. The new resin system and modulus mix make them unbelievably tough, standing up to beating after beating on anything you might ride if you're not some French psychopath (and even if you are, really).
The 30mm internal width is ideal for tires from 2.25" to 2.6", the 25mm depth gives heaps of stability without beating you up, and the 2mm spoke bed offset allows most builds to have nearly even right and left side spoke tensions. At 440g (29er) and 420g (650b), they're plenty light but not under spec'd disasters waiting to happen. These are every ride (every day if you're lucky), all year, race day, fun day, and every other kind of day wheels.
- Diameter: 650b / 27.5"
- Depth: 25mm
- Internal width: 30mm
- External width: 36mm
- Weight: 420g
- Bitex MTF/MTR 6-bolt hubs are light, high quality, durable hubs. Spec'd with Enduro bearings (the same as White Industries and Industry 9 use), they build into fast, long lasting MTB or gravel/adventure wheels.
- White Industries' CLD+ hubs have been our go-to for as long as we can remember. 48 point engagement and a titanium driver are central to the hubs' performance and durability.
- Industry Nine Hydra Centerlock hubs are amazing. Built by hippies in Asheville, NC, they have lightning fast engagement, are incredibly durable and maintenance free, and have supermodel good looks. Available in all the popular axle formats, switching between formats is straightforward with an (optional) end cap swap.
- Lacing: 32/32
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray, black
- Nipples: Brass, black
- Hubs: Black
- Wheelset with Bitex hubs: 1635g*
- Wheelset with White Industries hubs: 1659g*
- Wheelset with Industry Nine hubs: 1662g*
*Excluding rim tape, tubeless valves, axles / skewers, rotors
- Recommended tire width: 2.1" - 2.6" / 44mm - 55mm
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 250 pounds
- Rims have a matte finish
- Black hubs, spokes, nipples
Customize this wheel with different hubs, drillings and color options. Custom wheels include a $100 custom upcharge (plus additional component expenses if applicable) and typically have longer lead times.