GOAT? Like LeBron vs Jordan? That's not what we intended but we won't argue with you. GOAT as in Great On All Terrain, or mountain goat. 28mm deep, 22.5mm internal width (hooked bead), 29.5mm external width, 375g rim weight, 2mm offset, 700c. Ideal for all around road with 25mm tires (28mm minimum inflated width recommended) all the way up to whatever might possibly fit in your 700c bike.
- Depth: 28mm
- Internal width: 23mm
- External width: 30mm
- Weight: 375g
- Bitex 106F/R hubs are high quality, durable hubs. Spec'd with Enduro bearings (the same as White Industries and Industry 9 use), they build into fast, long lasting wheels. Switching between axle formats requires optional axles but no bearing switch or re-dishing is needed. Available in SRAM/Shimano and XDR drive.
- White Industries' CLD hubs have been our go-to for as long as we can remember. 48 point engagement and available in QR, 12mm, and 15mm front and QR and 12x142 rear axle formats. Switching between axle formats requires optional axles but no bearing switch or re-dishing is needed. Available in SRAM/Shimano and XDR drive.
- Industry Nine Classic Torch hubs are amazing. Built by hippies in Asheville, NC, they have lightning fast engagement, are incredibly durable and maintenance free, and have supermodel good looks. Available in all the popular axle formats, switching between formats is straightforward with an (optional) end cap swap.
- Lacing: 24/28
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray, black
- Nipples: Brass, black
- Hubs: Black
- Wheelset with Bitex hubs: 1382g*
- Wheelset with White Industries hubs: 1479g*
- Wheelset with Industry Nine hubs: 1409g*
*Excluding rim tape, tubeless valves, axles / skewers, rotors
- Recommended tire width: 30mm - 44mm
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 250 pounds
- Rims have a matte finish
- Non-removable November logo in stealth black
- Black hubs, spokes, nipples
Customize this wheel with different hubs, drillings and color options. Custom wheels include a $100 custom upcharge (plus additional component expenses if applicable) and typically have longer lead times.