Café Racer 46-22i
Café Racer 46-22i
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,399.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Life's more than just going fast, you want to look the best doing it. The Café Racer is most at home on the road (actually it's most at home up the road) thanks to the 46mm depth, but it's more than happy to pretty up your cross and gravel adventures, too. Thanks to its light weight (less than many carbon rim brake clinchers of similar depth), you won't want to leave it at home for the climby days, either.
- Depth: 46mm
- Internal width: 21.5mm
- External width: 28.5mm
- Weight: 430g
- Bitex 106F/R hubs are high quality, durable hubs. Spec'd with Enduro bearings (the same as White Industries and Industry 9 use), they build into fast, long lasting wheels. Switching between axle formats requires optional axles but no bearing switch or re-dishing is needed. Available in SRAM/Shimano and XDR drive.
- White Industries' CLD hubs have been our go-to for as long as we can remember. 48 point engagement and available in QR, 12mm, and 15mm front and QR and 12x142 rear axle formats. Switching between axle formats requires optional axles but no bearing switch or re-dishing is needed. Available in SRAM/Shimano and XDR drive.
- Industry Nine Classic Torch hubs are amazing. Built by hippies in Asheville, NC, they have lightning fast engagement, are incredibly durable and maintenance free, and have supermodel good looks. Available in all the popular axle formats, switching between formats is straightforward with an (optional) end cap swap.
- Lacing: 24/24
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray, black
- Nipples: Brass, black
- Hubs: Black
- Wheelset with Bitex hubs: 1471g*
- Wheelset with White Industries hubs: 1568g*
- Wheelset with Industry Nine hubs: 1498g*
*Excluding rim tape, tubeless valves, axles / skewers, rotors
Recommended tire widths & rider weight
- Recommended tire width: 25mm - 42mm
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 240 pounds
Appearance & accessories
- Rims have a matte finish
- Non-removable November logo in stealth black
- Black hubs, spokes, nipples
Customize this wheel with different hubs, drillings and color options. Custom wheels include a $100 custom upcharge (plus additional component expenses if applicable) and typically have longer lead times.