- We will use your feedback to shape our product breadth, depth and customization options.
- All responses are anonymous unless you choose to give us your info.
- Which you might do, since all entrants are registered to win a $100 gift card towards a future wheelset from us.
- It should only take 5 minutes.
- We're going to share what we learn right here on the blog, naturally.
*18 actually, but one is kind of long.
Create your own user feedback survey
I had a set of November wheels for my old road bike that were excellent until they got destroyed in a paceline pile up on a ride. Man, those were good wheels with WI hubs and Pacenti rims and I could tell they were just quality. Just started shopping for a set for my gravel bike as the stock ones are not all that good.
I still like my Rail52 with WI hubs. I since built myself seven sets of wheels from BHS hubs or WI, Pacenti or Light bicycle rims. I like well built wheels.
Bad roads Keep me from getting the best wheels. They only last so long.
Light and strong would be ideal if they were affordable