All Road 35-25i
All Road 35-25i
"What's a road?" Good question. Our All Road wheels are meant to allow you the broadest answer that you might possibly take. From fast and wide on actual roads to deep in the "who thought this was a good idea on a drop-bar bike?" territory, they're wicked.
- Depth: 35mm
- Internal width: 26mm
- External width: 32mm
- Weight: 430g
- Bitex 106F/R hubs are high quality, durable hubs. Spec'd with Enduro bearings (the same as White Industries and Industry 9 use), they build into fast, long lasting wheels. Switching between axle formats requires optional axles but no bearing switch or re-dishing is needed. Available in SRAM/Shimano and XDR drive.
- White Industries' CLD hubs have been our go-to for as long as we can remember. 48 point engagement and available in QR, 12mm, and 15mm front and QR and 12x142 rear axle formats. Switching between axle formats requires optional axles but no bearing switch or re-dishing is needed. Available in SRAM/Shimano and XDR drive.
- Industry Nine Classic Torch hubs are amazing. Built by hippies in Asheville, NC, they have lightning fast engagement, are incredibly durable and maintenance free, and have supermodel good looks. Available in all the popular axle formats, switching between formats is straightforward with an (optional) end cap swap.
- Lacing: 24/28
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray, black
- Nipples: Brass, black
- Hubs: Black
- Wheelset with Bitex hubs: 1492g*
- Wheelset with White Industries hubs: 1589g*
- Wheelset with Industry Nine hubs: 1519g*
*Excluding rim tape, tubeless valves, axles / skewers, rotors
- Recommended tire width: 40mm - 50mm
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 250 pounds
- Rims have a matte finish
- Non-removable November logo in stealth black
- Black hubs, spokes, nipples
Customize this wheel with different hubs, drillings and color options. Custom wheels include a $100 custom upcharge (plus additional component expenses if applicable) and typically have longer lead times.